My New Book

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Freedom..

Freedom::


I soared in my thoughts and heart,
the flight would come later,my eyes smart,
I don`t know how it happened,I kept missing the dart,
I revel in the lucky escapade,for once the horse was driven by the cart.

The years gone by flash past me,
The failures I kept looking at,joy I never see,
I wanted that lowest fruit hanging on the tree,
finally god also acceded and said-"let it be"

The train of thoughts now was stranded in bliss,
Pain I no longer felt,depression!I gave that a miss,
The fangs of the devil were broken,futile were his hiss-hiss,
The fairy of success stooped,over & gave me a kiss.

Expressing my desire to take the plunge,
All excited I leaped ahead,I readied the lunge.

The galoshes were torn,the siege was over,
The janitor was now the courtesean,he was now sober,
I smelt the freedom of the flesh and the grey clover,
I took the sip from the freesdom fluid of the brewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Musings...