My New Book

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting back to you ..


Getting back to you...



Eyes sparkle,tears dance,
Seeing you again,I go in a trance.

Mind went numb as I saw you again,
Sound came in waves,memories came in train.

Calculating heart beats that went astray,
I locked eyes with you that had much to say.

Petite hands,lithe figure, and a flickering smile,
She sent rosy vibes aplenty,easy was her guile.

Words belie emotions,failed me in entirety,
I saw the waiting heart,to connect again was the prioirity.

The longing was mutual,I felt the unbridled warmth.
But I downplayed the signal,my ego looked north.

I waited for the moment,sheepishly rubbed at trousers the shoe,
I never thought I would see you again,leave alone getting back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Musings...