My New Book

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dark Times...



Sombre...

Sombre is my mood today.
God is not here anyway..
I want to tear apart the seconds that promise but never deliver...
Even tears refuse to roll down the cheeks unless you are clever....

For there is no place left for innocence in this world order.....
Treachery,knavery and ruse are the spices instead of mint and clover......
The broth is spoiled cause there are too many cooks and no one to rest the shoulder.......
Life is now a mire of unattended desires and is growing dank and colder........

Contemplation of deeds in the mirror.........
Fires back a distended image of shame and horror..........
Sorrow is not what I ordered,and pain is now never farther...........

Everyday I wake to,gnaws at the moth eaten heart blister............
And only satisfaction that there is that the drug is slow and never in cluster.............


I won`t put up the fight mister..............
I am not your puppet anymore not anymore your jestor...............

Leave me alone oh! prophet o saint!
Let me nurse my war injuries,let me tend to my heart, regularly faint!
I wont succumb to the wont of agony,even the kick is scant!
Getting my hair down,I shall rise again,the cry in the air is rant!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Musings...