My New Book

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SeaShells...




SeaShells...

Thunder was rolling ,waves were receding,
Sands were being reformed,as I was seceding.

SeaShells! I heard them.
SeaShells! I smelled them.

White shells shone in the cloud light filtering down,
Twilight red hued the horizon,yellow sand wore a mask of brown.

Mermaid sloped and eloped,in splashes of water I groaned,
Inebriated I roamed,In silos I frowned.

SeaShells! I picked them.
SeaShells! I threw them.

I sang with the song of the ocean,
I let the froth of the water wash away my corrosion.

Whipping my hair was the wind inordinate,
Threadbare I carassed the sand,no coordinate!

Imprints on the sand were immortal today,
I could breathe the ocean If I please,if I may.

SeaShells! I counted them.
SeaShells! I pocketed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Musings...