My New Book

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Random Rants..(2)

Organised Flutter of Random Mishaps..
 
Partly a motley,partly a union,crowd gather.You can very well tell that they were conscious.The hum of a thousand and more heartbeats beating out of sync,yet in some resonance,was creating an atmosphere of uniformity.I dread being part.
          Randomness is where my choices lay.To have a formula is to die.There is no such thing as organised crime.If there is ,it is not a crime.Even in the seemingly flawless tick of a second hand,there exists chances that might cause it to miss its beat.
                   Lest I fall into the miasma of serene mistakes that often have a pattern of repeating themselves,I choose the faraway mask of celebrating uniqueness.
  But the saplings have seeds in their guts,that I forgot.Slyly,I remnisce!Coyly I regret!Shamly I apologise.Rarely I go back on my mishaps because they leave no imprints,beacause they are random.No option of greater success can befuddle my addled brain to choose wisely.
             Simply taking a backflip into the enchanting mist can be immensly rewarding,as there is no randomness,neither there is impossibility of an organised result.You submit.You move over and above the results.You transcend.
       One direction,you look at hellish fires,other at the sight of greens of heaven.Don`t count the steps!!You are in bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Musings...